How To Get The Funding You Need and Get Business Loan Approval, Fast
Getting business financing is a critical issue for your business.
In fact, research shows that access to funding is the number one critical factor determining whether any person can create a successful new business. It is not passion, not skill, not training… it is getting the money needed to run your business properly and deliver what your customers need.
Where should I get a business loan or investment?
Thanks to TV shows like Shark Tank or advice from unqualified “experts” online, many business owners think venture capital or equity partners are the first, best place to look for business financing.
At GGA we think that’s a big mistake. A business loan from a bank is a much better plan.
Why is a bank your best business partner?
- You can pay off your bank loan as fast as you want.
- You can change banks if you are not happy with rates or anything else. (With venture capital or equity partners, there is usually a contract with plenty of fine print to lock you in; that “deal” might not be to your advantage.)
- Working with a bank, you can reach this important goal: total freedom from your lenders. (Venture capital or equity partners may own a piece of your dream forever.)
Your business loan from a bank: How to avoid delays or refusals
Bankers want to see all of your latest financial information and key documents, in one place. Collecting that together is the biggest cause of delays and problems in business loan applications.
If your banker has to do too much work, going back-and-forth with you and your accountant, trying to get the right information, your application moves off of the top of your banker’s to-do list. If this goes on too long and you can’t get the right documents to your banker, your application might end up in the “too hard basket”. Don’t let that happen!
We have a great solution.
How will Griffin Group help get your business loan?
Clients at Griffin Group get access to their own secure online portal. Here you can upload documents, see your tax returns and exchange important details with your accountant. (And it is much safer than using email.)
Based on your instructions, we can provide your financial information and documents directly to your bank. Even better, with your approval we can give your banker direct access to your files and records, online, convenient and secure. This makes bankers very happy and helps speed along your loan application for approval.
Special advantages Griffin Group Accountants gives you:
- Secure online portal: Upload the information required by your bank, for easy online access all in one place
- Give your banker fast access to your financial information (speeding the application and helping ensure your business loan gets approved)
- Advice on bank rates and the “BBSW rate of the day” as a comparison to ensure you get the best rates
- Use the Griffin Group 12-point checklist for business loan success
- Get an expert second opinion from our experienced business accounting team: Be sure your loan and any mortgages or other securities are arranged to best suit your situation.